This variant is currently sold out
- bias-cut full-length dress
- removable neck/waist tie
- mid-thigh split
- lining recommended
- View our sizing chart here
- Model is wearing a size XS, in the 'Lemon' Polyester Chiffon.
- (The 'Lemon' colourway is now sold out, please see colours below for additional options)
Polyester Chiffon | Properties:
- This chiffon is still light, but slightly heavier making it non-transparent.
Polyester Chiffon | Care instructions:
- Cool Hand Wash or Dry clean (P)
- Do not Wring
- Cool Iron.
Silk Crepe de Chine | Properties:
-100% Silk Crepe De Chine
Our silk crepe de chine is a lightweight woven cloth, which is sourced from one of China’s oldest silk regions, Jiangsu. This region is based along the historic Silk Road and is well known for producing high-quality silk products.
Our silk has a beautiful lustre and soft drape. It does not require a lining as it is solid in colour (non-transparent).
Silk Crepe de Chine | Care instructions:
- Dryclean Only (P)
- Cool Iron.
We believe no mass production means less waste, so all items are made to order. Because of this, there is an approximate order completion of up to 4-8 weeks before postage. This just means we also get to be in charge of quality control from start to finish.
All Brooke Barrett pieces are designed and made by hand, in New Plymouth, New Zealand.
Please take note of our returns policy.