CROSSOVER DRESS (SILK)
This variant is currently sold out
The crossover dress is a timeless classic, being cut on the bias to accommodate for movement, ensuring the fabric to flow over the body.
- The deeper V neckline is made to enhance body length
- With a small amount of gathering at the waist where the overlayer meets the side seam to offer more direction into creating a waistline
-The crossover dress is available in custom lengths.
- And has adjustable straps enabling the dress to sit higher if wanted.
*Please note that this will be shipped full length unless specified otherwise. For custom length, please just leave length measurement required (measure from the top of the shoulder) in the comments section at checkout.
- view our sizing chart here
- Models both wear a size L
- In both the mid, and full-length options
- In 'Blush' & 'Copper' Silk Crepe de Chine.
- Outer Shell: 100% Silk Crepe De Chine
Our silk crepe de chine is a lightweight woven cloth, which is sourced from one of China’s oldest silk regions, Jiangsu. This region is based along the historic Silk Road and is well known for producing high-quality silk products.
Our silk has a beautiful lustre and soft drape. It does not require a lining as it is solid in colour (non-transparent).
- Please see our full-colour range In the 'Custom Studio' Bridesmaid section at top of our page, or click here.
- This is a delicate garment
- Dryclean Only (P)
- Cool Iron.
We believe no mass production means less waste, so all items are made to order. Because of this, there is an approximate order completion of up to 6-12 weeks before postage. This just means we also get to be in charge of quality control from start to finish.
All Brooke Barrett pieces are designed and made by hand, in New Plymouth, New Zealand.
Please take note of our returns policy.