This variant is currently sold out
- classic and simple with a double-layered frilled hemline.
- cut on a bias it drapes against the shape of each individuals body and falls beautifully, adding the illusion of a longer body length
- Front of hem sits 5cm higher than the sides, back hem sits 5cm lower.
- wider shoulder straps allowing this to be a bra-friendly style
- The deeper V neckline is made to enhance body length
- Matching bias-cut silk tie to be worn around neck, or waist for a more fitted look.
- No zipper for easy on and off fit
*Please note that this can be made to a custom length. Please just leave length measurement required (measure from the top of the shoulder) in the comments section at checkout.
- View our sizing chart here
- Model wears a size M
- Shown here in 'Mustard' Silk Crepe de Chine.
- Outer Shell: 100% Silk Crepe De Chine
Our silk crepe de chine is a lightweight woven cloth, which is sourced from one of China’s oldest silk regions, Jiangsu. This region is based along the historic Silk Road and is well known for producing high-quality silk products.
Our silk has a beautiful lustre and soft drape. It does not require a lining as it is solid in colour (non-transparent).
- This is a delicate garment
- Dryclean Only (P)
- Cool Iron.
We believe no mass production means less waste, so all items are made to order. Because of this, there is an approximate order completion of up to 4-8 weeks before postage. This just means we also get to be in charge of quality control from start to finish.
All Brooke Barrett pieces are designed and made by hand, in New Plymouth, New Zealand.
Please take note of our returns policy.