Made from certified Lenzing Tencel and manufactured from the wood and cellulose of sustainably harvested Eucalyptus trees, The Sienna dress offers ultimate elegance, simplicity and comfort. The Sienna dress is completely reversible, featuring a raglan cut and a feature necktie to frame the face and create directional movement, while gathered elasticated sleeves provide versatility to suit your environment.
This adaptable fibre is known for its exceptional softness and high breathability while remaining skin-friendly.
- Relaxed fit.
- Bias cut necktie.
- Soft pleating around the neckline.
- Optional front or back styling possibilities.
- Keyhole neck opening.
- Bloused sleeves, finished with an elasticated cuff.
- 100% Lenzing Tencel (Derived from Eucalyptus trees)
- TENCEL™ modal fibres are derived from naturally growing beech wood through an ecologically responsible integrated pulp-to-fibre process.
- The latter is energy self-sufficient and uses co-products from components of the wood.
- Cool hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Drip dry in shade.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Warm iron.
- Dry cleanable.
Please note: We believe no mass production means less waste, so all items are made to order with an approximate order completion of 1-2 weeks including postage. This just means we also get to be in charge of quality control from start to finish.
All Brooke Barrett pieces are designed and made by hand, in New Plymouth, New Zealand.