Our IVORY EDIT Silk Kimono provides vibes of sultry romance and feminine movement. The fluted, lengthened design of the sleeves, the gathered waist detailing, plunging neckline and elongated hemline all provide notes of vintage Hollywood glamour.
Wear me with:
A combination of our luxe wardrobe essentials makes up this look. Our Model is wearing the Silk Cami Set + Silk Kimono. Perfect as your elopement package for the morning of, or Wear separately as your go-to basics or around the home as a lounge set. How you wear them is up to you!
- We create standard sizing (XS-XL) + offer custom sizing.
- For a small investment of $50, this style can be modified to fit your personal shape.
- Please add this to your order and we will send you instructions on how to take these.
- We can assist with any measurement taking over a virtual consultation.
- Please contact us or book a virtual consultation for any additional customisation enquiries.
- 100% Silk Crepe De Chine (featured in Cameo + Black)
- Order your Fabric Sample Package here.
Our silk crepe de chine is a lightweight woven cloth, which is sourced from one of China’s oldest silk regions, Jiangsu. This region is based along the historic Silk Road and is well known for producing high-quality silk products.
Our silk has a beautiful lustre and soft drape. It does not require a lining as it is solid in colour (non-transparent).
- This is a delicate garment
- Dry clean (P)
- Or cold delicate hand wash
- Do not soak or wring
- Cool Iron
We believe no mass production means less waste, so all items are made to order. Because of this, there is an approximate order completion of up to 4-8 weeks before postage. This just means we also get to be in charge of quality control from start to finish.
Please take note of our returns policy.