The Wanderer is our take on the most beloved hat of past times, the woollen felt fedora. The Wanderer is stiffened for ultimate durability with reinforced brim edging to last the days most wandered. Our hats are unisex and each style has an internal adjustable band to fit even the smallest sizes. The Wanderer isn't just a hat, it's a feeling.
- Crafted from 100% Wool.
- Internal measurement 56cm / 22" with internal adjustable band to fit smaller.
- Brim measures approx 9.5cm / 3.75”.
- Classic crown height of 12.5cm / 4.92".
Our Eucalyptus fibre range is made from certified Lenzing TENCEL™ and manufactured from the wood and cellulose of sustainably harvested Eucalyptus trees. This adaptable fibre is known for its exceptional softness and high breathability while remaining skin-friendly.
- The Delilah Dress has been designed specifically to 'create' or 'adapt' to shape or proportion.
- The makeup or 'personality' of the matte satin provides gorgeous flow and movement while holding enough structure and providing a silhouette with depth.
- The vertical lines allow for directional flow, from framing your face to extending length down the torso and legs.
- Tucks, pleats and ruffles create shape and movement, working with any individual's proportions and creating illusions throughout.
- Gathered bodice with neck-tie.
- Ruched sleeve detailing and frilled hem with gathered shoulders.
- Gathered and flared hem detailing with front split.
- Waist seam with removable waist-tie.
- Elongated back hem-length.
- Bias-cut midi dress
- Cowl neckline at front and back- Back lace-up detailing with adjustable straps
- Midi length skirt with split detailing
- Pleated waist accent above split
- Elongated back hem-length
- Luxurious sheen
- Detachable waist tie
- Designed & made in New Zealand
- Featured colours 'Rust' and 'Dusky Pink'
We recently spoke with Brooke of Brooke Barrett For You to hear a little more about the fashion designer and about her new collection, Ivory Edit showcasing contemporary, made-to-order ceremonial wear.
She shares with us her beginnings, what inspires her and about some exciting additions to Ivory Edit.
We had the good fortune of connecting with Brooke Barrett and we’ve shared our conversation below.
Hi Brooke, what was your thought process behind starting your own business?
BROOKE BARRETT was created to provide eternal belongings for your forever wardrobe, celebrating the simplicity of daily rituals, light and movement.
Over the last two years, we have been extensively trialling and testing the longevity of our fibre selection, wearing and washing each style and adapting where needed to guarantee eternal wear, not just for special occasions but within everyday environments. Our seasonless range offers ultimate elegance, simplicity and comfort.
This week New Zealand designer Brooke Barrett, launches two new collections our wild hearts have been waiting for!
A sustainable new range of everyday pieces made from natural Eucalyptus fibres, alongside a dreamy new range of woollen felt hats. With soft hues of clay, ivory, and cactus, each style is a modern take on the most beloved hat of past times, the woollen felt fedora – the must have accessory for the wanderlust bride. Earthen occasion wear styles to tie together your winter looks and organic tones inspired by the dusky desert sunset.