VIEW FULL FABRIC / COLOUR RANGE HERE.
- The Silk Cami is cut on the bias with a cowl neck and back.
- It has adjustable straps to ensure the perfect fit
- Both front and back cowl necks have facings for extra comfort.
Order your Fabric Sample Package here.
- For a small investment of $50, this style can be modified to fit your personal shape.
- Please add this to your order and we will send you instructions on how to take these.
- We can assist with any measurement taking over a virtual consultation.
- Please contact us or book a virtual consultation for any additional customisation enquiries.
Outer Shell: 100% Silk Crepe De Chine
Our silk crepe de chine is a lightweight woven cloth, which is sourced from one of China’s oldest silk regions, Jiangsu. This region is based along the historic Silk Road and is well known for producing high-quality silk products.
Our silk has a beautiful lustre and soft drape. It does not require a lining as it is solid in colour (non-transparent).
- This is a delicate garment
- Dry clean (P)
- Or cold delicate hand wash
- Do not soak or wring
- Cool Iron
We believe no mass production means less waste, so all items are made to order. Because of this, there is an approximate order completion of up to 4-8 weeks before postage. This just means we also get to be in charge of quality control from start to finish.
Please take note of our returns policy.
All Brooke Barrett pieces are designed and made by hand, in New Plymouth, New Zealand.